Saturday, May 12, 2012

Ramblings of a Girl Gone Crazy.

I feel like I should write more in this thing, and every day I sit down and I look through everyone else's blogs and I am jealous because I want to be able to have the same thing. Have an awesome journal with a smattering of followers and enjoy sharing my work. I love sharing my pictures of Facebook and such but it seems like I never actually finish something. I have a billion projects going on and a lot of things that I would love to share with you ladies but it just seems like I never get anything done! I keep thinking that I need to reinvent myself so I can be like these wonderfully talented women around me but when I try, I end up losing myself even more.


From here on out, I am going to try to A.) make more blog posts and B.) be who I am supposed to be, not what I see in everyone else. 


Someone help me. lol Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment