Sunday, November 20, 2011

Soul Journal #2




I have been working on "claiming my journal" between last night and tonight. I feel like there is still more things that I want to do with it but I am feeling alright with it right now. I will probably end up adding more, but I am stopping for today.




Next I am working on my Soul Armor. I am excited because Sarah has opened up the door to all the possibilities of this armored dude. I am going to gesso and color and paint until my hearts desire. The activity that was meant for this guy was think about the things that I need to protect and nourish my creative spirit. She asks me to think about the things that sustain me and what I would need to shield me from the outside criticism and my inner critic.




One thing that holds me back, A LOT, is my inner critic. I can't say that I am really not worried about what other people think, because sometimes I am - but my biggest downfall is me. So, this little armored guy is going to help me pin point what I can do to help myself get out of my slumps.

I can hardly contain myself with the things that I want to do!






I wanted to get a picture of the entire spread together - it is already starting to come together nicely as it is!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment