Friday, September 7, 2012

Supplies Me!

I have been down and out for the last two weeks, and as stated in my previous post, even when I could hardly stand up for more then 10 minutes, I was still trying to do a few things in my art journal. I just couldn't help it! Well, I had a lot of complications with the side effects from my surgery, including having to miss the first week and a half of school. With great struggle, I decided to drop my classes just for this semester, so I can allow myself time to heal without having to push things.This came with a huge let down because I was looking forward to taking art and piano.

While healing, I had a lot of time to search the internet and of course, find ways to spend money. I have know about Jane Davenport for a while now, through 21 secrets. I always loved her art work but everything on her blog, from classes to supplies, seemed very overly priced to me. (This is from the beginning of my love affair with mixed media.) But this go around, I decided to ask some of my friends in my mixed media groups what their opinions were. Everyone raved about her. So I bit.

And I am so happy I did. I am so excited about the prospects, she is amazing. Just her personality alone raises my spirits! And I haven't even been doing her class for 24 hours!

I could not find a blog badge so here is a picture...


I think you should check her out!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment